My top five Wawa locations
- •Nottingham, PA (100 Ponds Edge Dr.) - Yes, yes, yes, yes. This Wawa has it all. Great gas prices, multiple pumps, extensive variety of food, clean bathrooms. This place is busy morning, noon, and night. For the volume of sandwiches they make, they are super fast.
- •Center Square, PA (1015 DeKalb Pike) - My first Wawa after returning to PA and where I initiated my three kids to the wonders of Wawa. Still a mandatory stop before my daughter buses or trains back to DC after a visit.
- •Fort Washington, PA (106 N Bethlehem Pike) - Great sandwiches. Always busy. Might be a wait for your hoagie if you get behind the high school football team after practice. Great staff.
- •Philadelphia,PA (1707 Arch St.) - At lunchtime this store hums like a beehive. There are people everywhere but the coordination between the hoagie counter and the cashiers make service swift.
- •Horsham, PA (535 Horsham Rd) - They are a full service Wawa. My favorite feature is free air for your car tires with a machine that tells you when to stop adding air.