Things That Have Helped Since The Election
Shows, podcasts, and activities that have helped me heal since the election & feel ready for what's next
- •Chewing GumOn Netflix. The first thing that made me laugh after Nov 8th
- •Call Your GirlfriendI've loved the podcast since I first heard it, but I've especially found comfort in listening to Ann & Aminatou
- •Los Campesinos!I forgot I liked this band!
- •Making ArtCreative expression is always important, and it's even more vital now. Plus, making stuff is fun!
- •DegrassiIt's been a balm for the soul. All of The Next Generation is on YouTube, and The Next Class on Netflix is excellent
- •Talking to People I Like & Care AboutAnd spending time with them too! Things are uncertain and scary. Reaching out and connecting with people we love reminds us we aren't alone
- •UnscrewedA feminist sex podcast that has really smart guests on. Jaclyn Friedman is great.
- •Drinking TeaIt's cold and tea is comforting
- •Teen VogueGetting my political news and feeling good about the next generation. Plus, I get good Who news through them
- •Who? WeeklyOne of my favorite podcasts. On the "Who's There?" ep right after the election there was a great comment from a caller about top Who Chloe Grace-Moretz that made me giggle, and it helped. Plus, the Facebook group brings me daily joy