2015 : A YEAR OF FIRSTS
Last year I dared myself to a resolution of doing or experiencing something for the first time at least every month... It was a success ☺️
- 1.January - 12 day detox programIt was gruelling 12days of full discipline. I lost 4 kilos!
- 2.January - CATS!For my 39th birthday, I went to see Cats!
- 3.February - 10km hike at MacRitchie ReservoirWent on a 10km hike with Mhalou. It took us about almost 4hours.
- 4.February - Self-made DonutsFirst time I cooked donuts. The fried version, although I can not form them into the traditional donut shape. Recipe care of my pastry chef cousin Jeremy.
- 5.March - MacauWent on a weekend trip to Macau with my very good friend Shana. My first time in Macau!
- 6.April - Donated my HairI did not hve my hair cut for almost 2 years as I am aiming to donate them for cancer patients wigs. I donated 10 inches of my cut hair.
- 7.May - Lea Salonga at The EsplanadeIt was my first time to watch our very own Lea Salonga in concert and my first time inside the very grand Esplanade theatres.
- 8.June - The Swan LakeSince no one can come with me, I watched The Swan Lake for the first time. It was my first time to watch a ballet and my first time to see a performance at the MBS theatre alone. All good!
- 9.June - Mass at ThailandI was on a business trip. It was my first time to attend mass in Thailand.
- 10.July - Sunset up in the airFirst time to watch the sun set from my seat aboard a plane. I always choose an aisle seat in most flights.
- 11.August - Henderson Wave BridgeSiree and I hiked 5km to the bridge, then watched the sunset from there. First time.
- 12.September - Soam Sushi RollMy first time to make the super delicious spam sushi roll. And my weight gain begins...
- 13.October - Japan tripSo many first times for October during my first trip to Japan. I love this country!
- 14.November- Walking to Marina BarrageI initiated a wellness activity with co-leagues. A first time for me and to walk 5+km from our office to the Marina barrage.
- 15.December - Cirque du SoleilMy first time to watch the Cirque du Soleil and in a tent! Super exciting!
- 16.December - Singapore WeddingThe very first Singapore wedding I attended. Very interesting and I am glad I went to witness a friend's happy occasion.