THINGS I'LL DO NOW THAT I KNOW JAMES FRANCO IS FILMING IN MY HOMETOWN
Because he is.
- •Yell "YO JAMES FRANCO!" out my window every morning.
- •Call every hotel and ask if the refrigerator's running and also if James Franco is there.
- •Spread the word that I'm an "artist" and let him come to me.
- •Tell everyone he was so desperate to know me he insisted on filming here.
- •Try to make "Jim Franco" catch on.
- •Same goes for "James Franklin."
- •Walk by the set slowly, making direct contact, while telling everybody that he is my son.