FAVORITE SEATTLE FOODS
A college students favorite Seattle eateries
- •MomijiBest happy hour with $5 rolls and truly best sushi with an impressive atmosphere
- •BabarVermicelli bowl with imperial rolls is unreal in flavor. Great late night happy hour too
- •Big mariosOpen till 3am on weekends. God bless.
- •Serious pieThis Rosemary potato pie is the reason I moved to Seattle
- •Jamjuree on 15thFavorite pad Thai. Great for take out. Met Dan savage here once
- •Volunteer park cafeThis is the REAL reason I came to Seattle and stayed. Quiche, salty sweet cookies as big as your child's head, tomato soup made to cure any cold and the friendliest staff and company
- •CactusMexican food in Seattle. A Madison park favorite that is perfect for a nice dinner with friends but make sure you have a ride home because those drinks are something else
- •BingsBrunch has never felt so right
- •Portage bay cafeThe breakfast bar challenges me to be a better person. Big waits but well worth it
- •Jade gardenAn international district favorite. Plain old Chinese food. Doesn't get much better or authentic
- •The London planeAll creatives, stylists, foodies flock here for piece of mind in a beautiful and delicious setting
- •Il corvoHandmade pasta with a new menu daily. Only open until 2pm and on weekdays only. Don't worry about the crowds, it goes fast. Also KALE SALAD is a must. Who knew?
- •EltanaMontreal inspired wood-fired bagels. Tiny but once topped with their creative spreads ranging from honey almond to zatar scallion you will be more than full.
- •Hello robinHomemade cookies baked in house that sandwiches seattle's beloved molly moon's ice cream. Great local spot on 19th Ave in cap hill
- •Rachel's ginger beerBest fries Seattle has to offer with Moscow mules, dark and stormys on tap. Large range of sauces to go with your fries and creative ginger beer flavors to take home
- •Via tribunaliAnother great happy spot. $6 pizzas, $10 1/2 carafes of house wine. Great wildfires pizzas on the menu