TOP TEN MOVIES OF 2015
I see a lot of movies.
- 1.RoomI think about this movie every day.
- 2.Star Wars Episode VIII drove over 800 miles to see this movie in the best theater imaginable. And I loved it.
- 3.Mad Max: Fury RoadI love a simple story paired with an elaborate...everything else.
- 4.Ex MachinaSeems attainable.
- 5.The MartianA lot could have been better but still top notch.
- 6.In the Heart of the SeaI'm the only one that liked this movie.
- 7.SicarioDeakins plus 505 pride.
- 8.Bridge of SpiesSpielberg gets it.
- 9.The Hateful EightHitchcock plus Tarantino.
- 10.99 HomesJust another reason for me to be afraid of Michael Shannon.