HOW I USE DIFFERENT SOCIAL MEDIAS
- •Everyone from high school/college I could possibly want to stay in touch with. I scroll through my feed a couple times a day but hardly ever post anything myself, usually only when my friends beg me to share pictures of them I took on my phone.
- •Mostly follow comedians, celebrities who are entertaining and news sources and my cousins who are younger and cooler than me. I tweet usually a couple times a day, just random thoughts or sports related things, everything that other people would put on Facebook but I don't want to over share there...a few real life friends and my uncle/boss are on here so I keep it pretty clean
- •Post maybe once a week, sometimes I wish I could post more but I don't want to be that girl who posts 5 instas a day...I try to only post pics that I really feel strongly about sharing...takes me forever to come up with captions
- •SnapchatI had snapchat when it first came out and Drunk Annie was not responsible enough to to handle it (i only decided this after 2+ years of irresponsible snapping) so I deleted it for almost a year...recently redownloaded for the face swap trend but I'm thinking i might delete it when I know I'll be drinking heavily? Mostly use it to send those cool filters to my sister and bff and post snap stories of my dog
- •TumblrCould never really figure this one out...but I liked that I could have a url of whatever I wanted so I own a bunch of tumblrs with no content...should probably delete but w/e
- •List AppPost the thoughts that are either too long or too personal for Twitter...love that I don't know anyone in the community in real life, yet I feel so connected with people here...this also makes me sad to think about sometimes