Places I've thrown up, ranked by least to most embarrassing (non-exhaustive)
Inspired by @Lindi's list of prompt ideas for Deltas...I'm not new here but "Favorite Places You've Thrown Up" spoke to me
- •Outside a Duane Reade at 4am
- •In a red solo cup, during a game of beer pong at a party freshman year of collegeTbh I'm more proud of this one than embarrassed. The cup wasn't being used in the game, I just quietly puked in my cup and then disposed of it properly.
- •Various friends NYC apartments, but all in the toilet, so not super embarrassing
- •Senior dorm apartment bathroom - basically slept on the floor in there because the rug was comfier than my bed, until my roommate insisted I get out so she could pee
- •In the bathroom of my internship at a teeny tiny non-profit - this was the summer that none of my other friends were working 9-5s so I joined them in drinking on weeknights. Oh to be 19 again...
- •At a bar in NYC, it was a friend of a friend's bday party and I went too hard on the pregame
- •Freshman year dorm room, puked in my mesh garbage can that didn't have a bag in it. My roommate was pissed, but it's all good cuz we're best friends now 👍🏻
- •On Comm Ave (main drag through my college campus) walking home from the last big party of freshman year. I do not remember this, so that simultaneously makes this more and less embarrassing.
- •At a Timeflies Tuesday concertActually not sure if *I* threw up, but I ended up sitting on the bathroom floor covered in vomit so...
- •In the middle of the reception area of my internship at previously mentioned non profit (the entire thing was the reception area and two small offices.) At first I thought I must still be hungover from drinking heavily 2 nights before (but also not really cuz I was a bitty 19 year old who didn't get hangovers) Turns out it was strep throat 👍🏻Bonus points for carpet