Procrastination is my middle name
Advice is welcomed and appreciated
- •I am going to my first wedding on Saturday, one of my college roommates, and I am just now furiously googling what is an appropriate wedding giftHow much to spend, if giving money is expected or tacky, etc
- •I already bought something off the registry for the bridal shower
- •I was going to contribute to the "honeyfund" they have set up but I just checked it and the only thing left available is "shopping"
- •Basically, just give them cash
- •So I guess I'll write a check? That's normal right?
- •I'm traveling Friday so tonight is all the time I have left to complete the following tasks, which I have been putting off for the last 2 weeks:
- •Get a gift for the family I'm staying with for the wedding - edible arrangement? Dang those are expensive
- •Clean my room/do laundry
- •Buy a card
- •Maybe get a new purse/clutch for the wedding
- •Get a pedicure(Probably end up doing it myself)
- •Clean out my closet so my grandpa can help me hang a new clothes rod