Things I am into this week
- •Anna Faris is UnqualifiedGuys, this podcast is absolutely hysterical. I had to stop listening to it while I'm at work.
- •BathsThis is more of a "this month" thing but after working out, all the lights off, light some candles, just soak for an hour...
- •Grilled chicken with avocado and tomato for lunchSprinkle a little salt....yummm
- •VSCOI go in and out of using this, I don't have any followers nor do I follow anyone, I just like editing pics to extremes and posting as much, and whatever I want #aesthetic
- •Bojack HorsemanI loved the first season but I can only take bojack in short bursts bc sometimes he reminds me too much of myself, and not the good things. But with the third season out I've been powering my way through season 2, such quality
- •Black and white and gray, apparentlyI'm always into these, but it's Thursday and I realized I haven't worn a single "color" to work all week...might try to challenge myself next week to no black or gray outfits...we'll see how long my wardrobe can sustain that
- •Benefit - They're Real mascara (the pic is 1 coat, no falsies 😍)It's not exactly budget friendly at $25 a tube, so I always stretch it and wait too long to get a new one when I need it...but oml is this shit legit, I vow to refresh my mascara more frequently in the future
- •Anna Faris is UnqualifiedI am repeating myself because I am obsessed with this podcast. For laugh out loud, piss your pants episodes I suggest Ike Barinholtz, Jason Mantzoukas, Paul Scheer and Aubrey Plaza episodes. So far about half the episodes I've listened to Chris Pratt (they're married and it's adorable if you didn't know😩) drops in to give his advice