Puppies: The Dogs I Dog Sat for Edition
Over Christmas break, I dog sat and it ruled. Here are photos!
- 1.These are the dogs! Maceo, the black and white one, is a year and a half. Oscar is TWLEVE
- 2.I was told that Oscar sometimes could get attached to people or will be sad the owners are gone
- 3.Oscar was attached. To me! He slept near me and I love him.
- 4.Ted was with me, but he had to work one day. All of us missed him.
- 6.Maceo was so weird. He barked at a geico commercial.
- 7.He also would squeal whenever he saw a squirrel
- 8.I am so happy in this photo
- 9.NYE. We took them on a long walk and maceo was exhausted. He's sleeping on top of the top couch cushionsWeirdo
- 10.If I was working (or maceo was on me), Oscar would curl up in my clothes
- 11.I got out of the shower to go to bed, and maceo claimed it his.
- 13.Cute lil maceo paw
- 15.I was working and maceo wanted to play, he dropped his toy on Oscar. This happened often
- 16.He would also plop down on the bed as his own
- 17.My two god dogs!!!