Where to Eat Avocado Toast in Charleston
Because I eat a lot of it.
- •The Park CafeMounds of avocado, red pepper flakes, sea salt, lemon, olive oil. Add a poached egg.
- •The DailyMy current favorite. Server on buttery sourdough & topped with olive oil and za'atar seasoning
- •Caviar & BananasMexican-style with cotija cheese and lime juice.
- •Leon's Oyster ShopAdd a little Red Clay hot sauce. It's actually sinful if you leave there without trying the hush puppies.
- •Vintage Coffee CaféOkay, it's technically Mount Pleasant, but it's worth the drive.