Thoughts Before Graduating College Tomorrow
As I lay quietly in bed and contemplate the end of the world I know
- •My cap tomorrow is going to make sense to only a few people but it's the best thing I've ever doneSee.
- •I may literally never see any of these people again.Including my closest friends who I've seen every day for the last four years
- •I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life even though it's probably going to be the scariest thing I doNew city. New school. New friends.
- •Blessed by my decision to not wear heels because I would 100% have fallen on my faveA big 🖕🏻 to the patriarchy
- •Genuinely worried I'll forget to move the tassel or I'll do it in the wrong direction
- •I don't want to be an adult???????
- •I hate transitions
- •I love this school and the people hereIf I could go back, I would pick Arcadia University again in a heartbeat.
- •I am so blessed