Already on li.st? Open in app.
you ain't fooling no one
- •Ballerina shoes
- •Sleeveless hoodies
- •Hand muffs
- •This electionHillary's emails, Trump's sexual assault allegations. With the newest email gate, Clinton supporters, at this point, are more than willing to shove new allegations (and data) into the pile with all the rest of them- where they’ll be indistinguishable from a couple decades’ worth of all-smoke-no-fire accusations. By contrast, Clinton detractors will see this as yet another example of how Clinton gets away with murder. November 8 cannot come sooner enough!
- •Public Transport
- •RainIt's been raining for 3 days straight in Northern California
- •Christmas consumerismBACK OF THE LINE CHRISTMAS!!!!! (It's not even your month yet)
On order of my hierarchy of needs
- •Doc Martens
- •Books (listed)Misbehaving; Godel, Escher, Bach; Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance; Sidelines
- •This beanie
- •Telegraph Avenue- Michael ChabonReading should not be a chore, this was. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay is one of my favorite books of all time but this one was overstuffed, dictionary demanding. Its never ending prose was such a drag, I couldn't make it past the 5th chapter.
- •UlyssesBoring as hell
- •Atlas Shrugged- Ayn RandSee above
- •The Catcher in The RyeI gave up reading it after it got wet when I dropped it in the bath and the pages stuck together when I dried it out. Since it wasn't exactly cheap to start with and there wasn't another copy in the island bookshop, I had no choice but to give it up.