My Realistic Startup Advice
I've never wanted to start a business. I've since started two...this is my honest obligated entrepreneurial advice.
- •Organize with listsOrganization in the initial phase is crucial.
- •You hesitate, you dieJust make a decision, making mistakes are part of the process.
- •Always have a plan BThings will fall through, that's garuanteed. Never be set with one option, have a plan B
- •Dont let minor setbacks stress you out.You will fail many times along the way, keep at it.
- •Always be improvingDon't get comfortable, if you feel you can adjust a process for the better, do it
- •Let it evolve naturallyLet reality and your current situation have some say in your business.