How to Dominate Sushi Trains
This is a basic guide I use to ensure I maximise my lunch break.
- •Wait till busy time of day to ensure freshest sushi.
- •Don't sit next to people who order noodles.
- •Avoid noodle slurpers... The fn worst
- •Pre mix soy sauce and wasabi -- let sit for 4 minutes.
- •Choose your strategy in advance. More cheaper plates or less expensive plates.
- •Never eat fruit under any circumstances.
- •If they serve cans of soda it's a cover up for their lack of ingenuity.
- •Act fast -- if you don't, lunch is wasted.