Poetic Emails From My Dad
My dad is a water fountain of inspiration and sage advice. English is also his second language but if you really concentrate you're gonna get some gems.
- •Picture of a wedding cake in the shape of Infinite JestHis email read "please congratulate Tara and Andrew using the cake photo--it's so creative and you all belong to the same category of genius!"
- •His review of Palme d'Or nominated movie "Alexandra""It's a powerful anti war movie without bombs dropping, shots firing, landscapes turning upside down...it's very slow, forcing you to be completely drawn in to its soul, peeling layers by layers about a grandmother"
- •Recipe for a tuna sandwich"You must be tired of eating sardine/tuna from the can"
- •A STATEMENT TO REMEMBER (the subject line was in all caps)"Creativity is generated by enjoying life"
- •Poem by Rupi KaurHer book "Milk and Honey" is fantastic. Solid suggestion from my dad. @alexandra I think you'd love!
- •Picture of him next to a man w "the biggest moustache""His is the biggest rounded curled moustache that I saw in America" my dad couldn't believe he found someone w a larger mustache than his own
- •Disgusting picture of an insect stuck to a tree"Millions of years from now they will be found as fossilized unwilling two hearts in one"