PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AROUND THE WORLD, RANKED
not an expert but I feel like ya girl has tried a fair share
- •TheBus (Oahu, HI)Probably the worst. Must have exact $2.50 change. Bus could come 40 minutes early or late. Grumpy bus drivers act like you TP'd their yard and will also get off the bus unannounced to go use the restroom.
- •Taxi (Honolulu, HI)Once paid $60-70 for a 15 minute ride. Never rode the taxi in Honolulu again.
- •Taxi (Thailand)Just the typical taxi. Upside: so bright and colorful they can't go unnoticed
- •BART (San Francisco Bay Area, CA)Convenient and frequent stop times. Kinda smells like pee. Also screeches like the sound of a dozen tortured souls about to be greeted at the fiery gates of hell by Satan himself.
- •Muni Bus (San Francisco, CA)Freaky. Also smells like pee. Gets ya where you need to go.
- •Sprinter light rail (Southern CA)Convenient, well priced, comfortable. Beat the traffic.
- •Songthaew (Thailand)It's like a taxi made from a pickup truck that you share with others. Can't say I remember it too well because I was 8 or 9. All I remember is my parents making my sisters and I close our eyes when we passed naked people haha
- •San Francisco Cable CarsSuper cool and fun but also costs $7 and is crowded so...
- •Taxi (Taiwan)Super cheap, drivers can seem to maneuver around and through anything...would be great getaway car drivers.
- •City Buses (Taiwan)Hardly any seats, but the Easy Card is super easy. No need to have change jingling in your pocket.
- •Taiwan High Speed RailConvenient and cuts your trip in half. Assigned seating so you don't have to race for a seat.
- •Taxi (Valencia, Spain)Well priced, guaranteed to be in the popular tourist spots, helpful when your Spanish sucks. Can merge from 4 lane road into one lane road with no problem. I'd hire them to be the new Knight Bus drivers.
- •Taipei Metro (Taiwan)Cheap, well kept, lots of lines for wherever ya gotta go, and you can use the same card you use for the buses!!!
- •Coaster commuter train (Southern CA)Clean, great views of heaven aka places like Carlsbad and Encinitas, can buy ticket ahead of time on app.