THINGS MY 9 YEAR OLD SISTER IS BETTER THAN ME AT
Today she turns 9, so this one's for her 🎉🎂
- •according to her:
- •building Lego housesShe's a lego building genius.
- •having double jointed thumbs
- •eating lots of candyI once ate almost 100 chocolate minis in a day, so I'd like to challenge her on this one.
- •not nappingI love my naps 💁
- •having a four pack💪
- •gymnasticsbby girl got 2nd place in her age group at her first meet a couple months ago 🏅👏
- •And then the ones I'm surprised she didn't include:
- •ASL (American Sign Language)When she was in second grade she took an after school class once a week out of her own desire to learn. I'm IMPRESSED.
- •playing chessHer last week of school this year, all the third graders learned how to play chess to compete against each other. She KILLED ME in chess.
- •burpeesA couple weeks ago she did 120 squats, 60 sit ups, and 30 burpees in 8 minutes while I laid there and did nothing. 💪 see above: having a four pack
- •Belting the lyrics to the Moana soundtrackwe liked going on drives to get ice cream while listening to Moana
- •hair braiding terminologyLike what's a lace braid?
- •ALWAYS knowing where we should go eatI'd say 99% of the time, the answer I get is McDonald's.
- •happy birthday, cool girl 😎