6 TV shows that went way past their prime
list of shows that should have ended after a handful of seasons but some executive wanted to milk them dry, I guess.
- •The X-filesThe X-files without Mulder and Scully is a completely different show not worth watching.
- •A Different WorldDwain Wayne was never a heartthrob no matter how hard they tried to morph him into one.
- •SupernaturalStill on the air after 11 seasons when it should have only lasted 5-6 seasons, plot wise. It's great to stick around for your Fandom but the story has become boring and unwatchable.
- •BonesYawn. Formulas. 8-5 work week. Steady paycheck.
- •CastleThey canceled it for a reason.
- •The OfficeJim and Pam Forever not Jim and Pam married with kids and yadda yadda yadda.