TOP 10 DOCTOR WHO EPISODES
(In my humble opinion)
- •Silence in the Library / Forest of the DeadNot the most iconic episode, but certainly an important and emotional two-parter.
- •The Day of the DoctorNot because it's such a great episode but more for the emotions I have attached to this particular special.
- •The Impossible Astronaut / Day of the MoonAnother two-parter, and not the last one. Beautiful story to watch on its own.
- •The Girl in the FireplaceArguably the best episode ever before Blink came out.
- •BlinkI don't need to like Carey Mulligan to like this episode for its greatness.
- •ListenOf the new ones, it seems a bit excessive but also very inspiring. Especially for someone like me with problems. Because fear is a superpower.
- •DoomsdayYou have no heart and likely dead inside if this didn't lave you crying your eyes out.
- •The Name of the DoctorSame as the above.
- •The Angels Take ManhattanSame as the above.
- •It's technically already more then 10, so this is it.