TOP 10 DOCTOR WHO EPISODES
(In my humble opinion)
- 1.Silence in the Library / Forest of the DeadNot the most iconic episode, but certainly an important and emotional two-parter.
- 2.The Day of the DoctorNot because it's such a great episode but more for the emotions I have attached to this particular special.
- 3.The Impossible Astronaut / Day of the MoonAnother two-parter, and not the last one. Beautiful story to watch on its own.
- 4.The Girl in the FireplaceArguably the best episode ever before Blink came out.
- 5.BlinkI don't need to like Carey Mulligan to like this episode for its greatness.
- 6.ListenOf the new ones, it seems a bit excessive but also very inspiring. Especially for someone like me with problems. Because fear is a superpower.
- 7.DoomsdayYou have no heart and likely dead inside if this didn't lave you crying your eyes out.
- 8.The Name of the DoctorSame as the above.
- 9.The Angels Take ManhattanSame as the above.
- 10.It's technically already more then 10, so this is it.