6 THINGS THAT HAVE KEPT ME SANE DURING A PRETTY SUCKY WEEK
- •Hanging out with my chickens.I didn't know it was possible to love two creatures who find me to be such an annoyance.
- •My new counselor!Guys, therapy is great, and everyone should do it. Yes, that includes you.
- •Ray Bradbury"A walk on a spring morning is better than an eighty-mile ride in a hopped-up car, you know why? Because it's full of flavors, full of a lot of things growing. You've time to seek and find."
- •Age of Empires IIReleased in 1999. This warm blanket of nostalgia has kept my mind distracted.
- •Kind words.I've had a lot of really supportive friends who've had my back this week. Their affirmations alone have been essential to me not collapsing into doubt and loneliness.
- •This license plate......because it seems like their life is probably a lot worse than mine.