INSTRUMENTS I OWN (IN ORDER OF SKILL LEVEL)
- 1.Traditional CelloI've invested 4,000+ hours into the cello. The only thing I've spent more time practicing is drawing and video games.
- 2.Electric CelloPut it on a snare harness, or plug in a looping pedal! It's the same skills, but ⚡️.
- 3.Tenor UkuleleI play and sing Lorde and Coldplay in secret, because I think every girl I knew in college had a ukulele.
- 4.MelodicaThe only instrument I own that collects communal spit.
- 5.Penny WhistleI've mastered "My Heart Will Go On."
- 6.Mountain DulcimerThe thing is tuned to sound good no matter where you put your fingers, but I have no idea what I'm doing.
- 7.GuitarI just can't.
- 8.AccordionSimultaneously the coolest and stupidest purchase I have ever made.