THINGS I ACCOMPLISHED TODAY
- •DESTROYED my huge work task list.Including a wireframe sketch for a rabbi in South Africa.
- •Read another decent chunk of my current book.This is a bigger deal when you know that the last time I finished a book was in May (I think).
- •Achieved a really satisfying level of spiritual connection/hope/comfort that I've been in desperate need of.
- •Took care of the temporal needs of my chickens.They still screamed at me even though I let them out, I cleaned their coop, refilled their water AND gave them their favorite treat.
- •MADE MYSELF DINNER.I don't care if this sounds trivial. I haven't made myself a proper meal in months.
- •Wrote and addressed 4 postcards....and unintentionally chose Cadbury mini egg colors for almost all of them.
- •Liberated Brooklyn from rioters.I played some video games, OKAY? I mean, I have to use my new computer SOMEHOW.
- •Tuned my poor cello.She's been neglected for far too long.