THINGS I LEARNED WHILE CAMPING THIS WEEKEND
- •Head lamps, while dorky looking, are SO practical.
- •Reese's are a better smores ingredient than Hershey's!Am I the only one that didn't know this was an option?
- •Always be prepared for pictures.Because they're going to happen.
- •Make sure you have what you need to stay warm, especially at night! ❄️I essentially had two sleepless nights because I was so cold.
- •It's okay to do your own thing.The rest of the group did a strenuous hike. I knew that it wasn't going to be my jam, so I did some plein air watercolor painting instead.
- •Life is a lot easier when you don't worry too much about what people are thinking.When I stopped wondering if my fellow campers liked me or not, I had more fun and found it much easier to be myself.
- •Black Canyon of the Gunnison is a beautiful national park.