THINGS I'VE ACCOMPLISHED IN THE LAST YEAR OF LIFE
Today is my birthday, so let's reflect.
- •Met Imogen Heap.She sang me happy birthday, and then I got to use her mimu gloves in her rehearsal space! ✨
- •Visited Rome and Salzburg.
- •Helped raise chickens (two of which give me eggs every day).
- •Acquired an accordion and mountain dulcimer.My coworker looks a lot cooler playing it, though.
- •Won a 4th of July lip syncing contest.
- •Painted a giant Taylor Swift cat head that went "viral" on tumblr.
- •Met Marnie the dog.I love her.
- •Drove to and from Vancouver in one weekend!One of my favorite trips of the year.
- •Moved out of the witch house.
- •Built my first computer from parts.
- •Filled two sketchbooks!
- •Relearned how to make good friendships.Probably the most important thing I did all year.