Reasons I Signed Up for Your Email Newsletter
And why I haven't unsubscribed in the years since.
- •Fleeting moment of inspiration.Surely this will help me consume more culture on a daily basis.
- •I didn't. I'm quite sure of it.What is this and where did it come from? Why do I have to "view in browser" in order to unsubscribe? Will unsubscribing outweigh the sputtering sense of accomplishment I get from eliminating this red dot each day?
- •Because I bought something, once, back in '09Really though, I did enjoy my purchase. You're right to follow up and the collection looks nice, probably next time you have a sale.
- •It was before I learned to make up emails when faced with a persistent cashier.My apologies whoever has my name @hotmail.com
- •Persistent gnawing moment of inspirationIf this guy can keep writing everyday you can do the same. Unsubscribing will make you a quitter. Just like you quit writing everyday - like this guy does.
- •20% off?!Not eligible for Prime though. Nvm.
- •Your kind eyes.Freaking clipboard toting pillar of good moral standing. Of course I care about the rivers. I'll give again. I'm just in a hurry.
- •I definitely didn't.Do I seem like the kind of person who cares about Lake Delavan Resort in Wisconsin!!?