Favorite Places to Eat in Tucson, AZ
I love food. 😍😍😍
- •YoshimatsuI love me some sashimi bento! I think about this dish daily. 🍣🍣. I will go so far as to say this is my favorite thing to eat.
- •El Güero CaneloSonora style hot dogs. No need to say more. 🌭🌭🌭
- •Cup CafeFavorite brunch place. Love the Bloody Mary's. Steak and Eggs? Yes please. Good seasoned potatoes.
- •Kababeque Indian GrillMy go-to is Balti. I mix it up by alternating between shrimp and lamb. Recently tried Pasanda with vegetables and loved it. Always medium spicy.
- •Miss SiagonMy favorite place for Pho. Try the Taro.
- •TakaMatsuAwesome happy hour prices on sushi Mon-Thurs. Yes I love sushi.
- •El CorralI have only been here once so it's a big leap I am putting it on here but it was amazing steak dinner for a rather reasonable price considering.
- •Unplugged Wine BarYes this is a wine bar but it does serve snack plates so there is food involved. Enjoy the atmosphere. And good wine! 🍷
- •WilkoFavorite ceasar salad. Ever. I just hope the new chef doesn't change this. Also good fries. But for me it's only a carrier for their aioli sauce. I have friends who will give me a dirty look for saying these fries are only "good" and a carrier for the aioli sauce. 🍟
- •The Good EggFavorite dish growing up was the mushroom caps. Now: Loving the Kale Elixir juice. And really liked the salad dressing on their simple side salad.
- •Polo FelizI love the chicken, rice, and beans here. The rice reminds me of how my mom would make it.
- •Casa MolinaI appreciate that I can get menudo here yearlong. And the Carne Seca is good. I 😍 the salsa here.