- •Don't put sad music on. Crying delays writing process.
- •Don't read other people's words. Will lead to dejection at own apparent inability. And again, crying delays writing.
- •Don't watch inspiring TED Talks/Slam Poetry. Will get snackish, then feel bloated and worthless. Once again, crying.
- •Don't begin research on ancient Chinese torture methods. Futile to start NGO for cause whose victims are quite well and truly deceased.
- •Don't watch rom-coms. Self explanatory.
- •Afterthought: Don't write lists on Writer's Block. Creative juices flowing, but entirely wasted on social media.