Already on li.st? Open in app.
Or, things I repeat almost daily.
- •You do you, man*
- •Get in where you fit in
- •Get it, girl*
- •* gender nonspecific
I have small kids, so alone time is a real treat.
- •Taking a nap.
- •Laying in bed and tool around on my phone.
- •Lounging on the couch and tool around on my phone.
- •George. My baby.
- •Beautiful North Carolina Sunday drive
- •I love this sink. It's from a bow tie store in Raleigh. I recall the soap smelled great, too.
AJ and I talk about this often. Let's assume a moderate lottery win: $1M
- 1.Student loans. Not the flashiest, but by far the most exciting. After taxes on our winnings, we'd be free from Sallie Mae with about 500k to spare.
- 2.Our house and car. No brainier. 385k left.
- 3.100k to each kid's saving account. Also a duh.
I closed my eyes and scrolled.
- •Andy, circa early 2014
- •Hannah, last week
- •Andy, day 1!!
- •Waking up on my own accord, and discovering that it was 10 am. Sleeping in with two kids is extra special.
- •Dragging myself out of bed to find my husband walking up the stairs with a fresh cup of coffee for me.
- •Going back to bed to enjoy my fresh cup of coffee.