THINGS I HAVE ENJOYED ABOUT TODAY 1/1/16
- •Waking up on my own accord, and discovering that it was 10 am. Sleeping in with two kids is extra special.
- •Dragging myself out of bed to find my husband walking up the stairs with a fresh cup of coffee for me.
- •Going back to bed to enjoy my fresh cup of coffee.
- •Eating a delicious sandwich from DiBella's. The only time I let AJ order for me (we split a large) and he makes sure to add banana peppers and remove the cheese from my half, just like I like it.
- •This face.
- •Taking a surprise but necessary 15 minute cat nap. Alone. Blankets all mine.
- •Laying next to a snarfling, sleeping baby girl while reading the Internet after having woken up from said nap. AJ is making dinner, and I can hear Andy in the next room watching Puffin Rock and I know he is so happy.