Very Telling Eggs
- •This is both a cheese omelet and French toast because rules are made to be broken and also I'm not one hundred percent sure on how to channel the small pangs of rebelliousness I occasionally feel because pleasing people is vvvvv important to me
- •This was made with leftover prawn gassi curry that I stole from my roommate because she's incredibly passive aggressive and I like to infuriate her through these acts of micro aggressions which is the only superior form of aggression
- •This was made with sweet potatoes on a Sunday that I was feeling especially Tumblr; I listened to No Words by Eric Hassle the entire time on loop and sent this photo to three men that I hoped would see me in a new light
- •These eggs were purely decorative; I did it for the gram; what kind of idiot wouldn't swirl that yolk goodness into the nonsense tomatoes
- •Same as above
- •Cheesy eggs meant to win the approval of ex, one hundred percent ineffective, he broke up with me two months after these eggs, side note eggs might have at best/worst delayed the inevitable
- •An omelet made for my own personal enjoyment; yolk is completely swirled, ate it alone.