AUDIO BOOKS I LOVE
I'm defiantly more of an audio learner so audiobooks are perfect for me. Also my job just happens to be recording and editing audio books. Here are the ones I really like.
- •Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by @mindy KalingOf course Mindy Kaling's book is hilarious and insightful. I've actually read the book twice but listening to Mindy herself read it brings new life to the book.
- •Why Not Me by Mindy KalingI swear these aren't all Mindy Kaling books but they are both so good I had to start with them. This book made me laugh a lot of course but it also made me cry a few times in the absolute best way. Mindy captures so much emotion in her writing that you can't help but let it bubble out. Honestly, I was crying from joy most of the time.
- •Yes Please by Amy PoehlerOk so they may be mostly memoirs by funny talented women. Amy Poehler is hilarious and has a great perspective on things. One of my favorite chapters is the one on apologizing. It's such a good lesson.
- •One More Thing by @bjnovakThis is an amazing audio book! It's a bunch of short stories so you can jump around if you want and it has great guest readers. It's also extremely thought provoking and funny.
- •You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia DayI just finished this one and it is great. Such a unique story and Felicia's impressive acting skills really comes through. Also, the forward by Joss Whedon is so beautiful.