Reasons you should be watching Life In Pieces
- •Collin Hanks is in it.I mean he's cute and aren't we all invested in the continuation of the Hanks' dynasty.
- •Honestly everyone in it is really funny.Seriously everyone is so talented!! It's like a dream cast.
- •Four mini episodes in each episode.This is s really great set up that no show has done before. Instead of interweaving an a plot B plot and c plot each story stands on its own. It actually still allows for a lot of character development but nothing feels like it's being dragged out to long. The episodes go be surprisingly fast and I always want more.
- •It deals with all stages of life.Through the kids stories to new parents all the way to the grandparents everyone's covered.
- •This family really seams to like each other.It's not all bickering like so many family shows. It's not a you can tell deep down they love each other type of family. They are actually kind to each other.
- •It's CBS's best show.If CBS is going to be the most watched network it should at least have good shows and this is a really good show.
- •They are getting a second season!So it won't break your heart when it's over.