THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT DREW BARRYMORE RIGHT NOW
- •Her and Adam Sandler have amazing chemistryThis is like a no brainer but like really The Wedding Singer makes me cry because they are both just so sweet
- •Her best friend is Jimmy Fallon's wife that's so coolLike I just want to hang out with all of them or even just babysit their kids while they go on a double date.
- •She's had a really interesting lifeShe was living by herself at age 14 after battling addiction. I'm almost 20 and I can barely make Kraft Mac and Cheese and the hardest thing I've had to overcome was like a 20 page paper my senior year.
- •I really want to read her book.I think my mom got it for me for Christmas already so I have to wait a while but I'm really excited!
- •As a kid she looked a lot like my mom did.Also I look a lot like my mom and I think we all have similar round faces. I hope this means I will look like Drew Barrymore when I'm 40. I'm to close to the situation to have a good perspective on the likelihood of this.
- •Also 7 year old Drew Barrymore talks a lot like my cousin did at that age.
- •Last but not least it's really cool that she actually gave me advice once!!One of my cousins is a pilot for Walmart and he flew her once. He knows I want to be in the film industry so he asked her for advice for me!!! He also said she was super nice so!!!!!!