My mom is one of the strangest, funniest people I know.
- •When I'm being lazy"I carried you for nine months forming your arms and legs so that you could go get that yourself."
- •When I lack motivationShe does interpretive dances for me that correspond with motivational words like "determination" and "perseverance"
- •When I haven't finished my food"There are starving children in China that would love to eat the rest of your food."
- •When I frownShe uses two fingers to push my eyebrows apart so I don't get wrinkles
- •When I screw up my words"I speak better English than you, and I'm just a foreigner."
- •When dinner is readyShe sends me a text with just the name of the food (for example, "Hot dog" or "Taco")
- •When I'm being a diva"Don't be such a diva."