WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •Olympic gymnast
- •Rhythmic gymnastClearly there was a time when I was somewhat obsessed with the Olympics and sparkly things...
- •Diane Keaton in "Baby Boom"Wear all the power suits in NYC. "Country Baby is not for sale!"
- •Ice skaterThe Olympics must've been back on. My town finally built a skating rink when I was in college, which is essentially the age people stop being competitive ice skaters. Thanks, Springfield.
- •ActorRemind me to tell you about the time I bombed an audition for Peter Pan.
- •Elementary art teacherBecause I was starting to adult and I didn't wanna.
- •Interior Designer
- •Own a store that sold bath products and dip mixesCalled "Take A Dip"