HOW TO DO YOUR SENIOR YEAR OF COLLEGE
I'm not done with this year yet so pretty please ➕
- •Power through senioritis and try a challenging class
- •Drop that shit if it brings you no joy/potential for making you better
- •Mentor a vulnerable looking freshman or sophomore
- •Excel in your leadership roles and make a lasting difference in your organizations if you feel so inclined
- •Remember its not too late to make new friends you're 22 duh
- •Allow yourself to cry because change is scary
- •Plan a stereotypical spring break, even if you're a huge prude - it will be just like season 4 of gilmore girls trust me
- •Be genuinely happy for your friends' success
- •Find a funny/non-stressful way of answering the God-awful question "what are you doing next year?"
- •Go to all the buildings you never went to and look around
- •Let yourself be in the moment while still being sentimental
- •Reject the notion that your best years are behind you, you're only 22!