FAVORITE BOOKS + QUOTE
My favorite books with a favorite quote (to be continued)
- •The Lovely Bones by Alice SeboldEach time I told my story, I lost a bit, the smallest drop of pain. It was that day that I knew I wanted to tell the story of my family. Because horror on Earth is real and it is everyday. It is like a flower or like the sun; it cannot be contained.
- •The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- •The Harry Potter series by JK RowlingYou're a wizard, Harry!
- •Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen MahThough life has to be lived forward, it can only be understood backwards.
- •Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- •The Lover's Dictionary
- •The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- •The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- •The Book Thief
- •Tuck Everlasting