Favorite pics from 2017
In chronological order
- •Drunk on wine at my childhood best friend's weddingMy mom ended up drinking my rosé.
- •Visiting my baby boo nieces in California😭😭😭 I miss them every day
- •In heaven, aka City Lights Bookstore, for the first time in my lifeThe cashier liked me and gave me a postcard for free with my books lmao. Bless him wherever he is now.
- •Then my Cali fam came to visit us and we were so happy we got them a ton of gigantic donuts!!Thank God they're coming back this month did I mention I miss them so much?!
- •So in Seattle we have this thing called a "water taxi" that honestly isn't that big of a deal but me and my friends basically made an entire day trip out of it.Lil bb was already asleep at this point. 😎
- •Had the time of my life at a live taping of Pod Save America. Also drunk in this pic; screamed so hard for Lovett.The entire thing was coastal elite liberal white garbage and I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT.
- •I'm holding a green tea cheesecake for my birthday. It's basically cheesecake on top of green tea ice cream. We ate it all.
- •Last but not least, at church we honored our elders with tea/treats/music and my grandma made it to church for the first time in years!! So special and she said she had more fun than at her epic birthday in November! 😂
- •I'd say it's been a pretty good year so far.We're gonna get through this, guys!!