THE PERKS OF BEING A TALL PERSON
Bear in mind that I'm only 5'9" but for a girl that's tall (5'4" is the average).
- 1.People automatically assume I have athletic prowess.False assumption--I cannot sink a basketball to save my life.
- 2.My large stride means getting places faster 💃🏻🔥.
- 3.Get to be the friend always asked to fetch things in high places.I am never annoyed or inconvenienced if you need that jar of olives in the back of the cupboard.
- 4.Never having to do a sorority squat in a group photo.I will always be the first to yell out "Tall people in the back!" while headed towards my rightful place in the tableaux.
- 5.Can embody a convincingly intimidating persona merely by wearing high heels.At which point insecure, butthurt men will passive aggressively imply that my wearing heels makes them feel short and bad. 👹 #thatsthepoint muahahahaha 😏
- 6.Never an obstructed view.Concerts, movies, observing spontaneous street brawls when they break out.
- 7.Bucking stereotypes.Can cause confusion for folks convinced that Asians should be short. 🙀
- 8.Basically, life is so good.