FILMS IN WHICH I HAVE FOUND AL PACINO TO BE ATTRACTIVE.
my office was today rocked by the revelation that one of our team thought al pacino and robert de niro were THE SAME PERSON. i turned to my old pal google to prove otherwise and from curating this list i concluded: nothing after 1983.
- •serpicohe's on a total yung springsteen vibe. extra points for resembling a member of a 2000s indie band on multiple occasions. this is his best film.
- •dog day afternoonthe level of stress and perspiration he experiences in this really works for him (and apparently me?)
- •the godfatherpart one because FULL DISCLOSURE: i have not seen parts two and three.
- •scarfacei wasn't going to add this to the list and then i remembered a) this black shirt and b) the hawaiin shirt he has for a while. the potential threat of danger here is also marginally appealing, i guess?
- •scarecrowhe also rocks a beanie hat in this which is 💯. maybe it's just pacino in hats i like? potential idea for another list.
- •that's it.have you checked his filmography? this was an eye-opening exercise. he has been in a bunch of bad films, many of which i have apparently seen 😳