ON WASTING THREE HOURS OF MY DAY TRYING TO BUY STAR WARS TICKETS ONLINE
what happens when you spend months in denial about wanting to see the goddamn film in the first place.
- •it's 8.30amno-one will even be thinking about this right now so purchasing these will be a breeze and in no way impact upon my work schedule for the day.
- •it's 9.30amwhy have i been refreshing this browser for an hour? why did i volunteer to do this in the first place? do i even care that much? i definitely don't care that much. i am being such a good friend right now.
- •it's 10.30ami've really done nothing but perpetuate the idea that i'm not taking my job seriously at the moment, huh? how can i pass this off as being an important social media task appropriate to our office?
- •it's 11.30amTHIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS.
- •11.45am"you have successfully purchased 4 tickets for the 00.01am screening on 17/12/15..." 🎉
- •see you in two months, force awakens!can't wait to spend the whole screening complaining about how tired i am 😎