ROGUE ONE, THOUGH.
i saw it three days ago & i'm still ~emotions~
- •i just...
- •no spoilersI PROMISE.
- •(but scroll on by in case!)i don't want anyone to misread or ruin their viewing experience, because i would hate that.
- •so: I HAVE MANY FEELINGSincluding, but not exclusive to: the tone change, how brutal it felt, how the WAR in 'star wars' is finally being acknowledged in a realistic, world-reflecting way.
- •i was on the fence about it...so it was nice to be proven wrong and find that it's actually an incredibly enjoyable cinematic experience which to me felt VERY PRESCIENT TO 2016. i'm really interested to hear what everyone/anyone else thought.
- •but mostly:last year we had this: THE MOST IMPORTANT STAR WARS PHOTOS YOU WILL SEE ONLINE TODAY
- •and this year:i thought long and hard about this scenario happening because of my ongoing infatuations with both riz & ben, and hey! it did, so i guess...maybe i'm a wizard, harry?