"Favorite White House Interns" by Bill Clinton
Found crumpled and charred in the fireplace of Hillary Rodham Clinton
- •10. SteveA hard working kid with good values and a true love of government. Genuine asset to the staff.
- •9. BillWe had the same first name! Also, he never messed up a coffee order. I don’t drink coffee because I always have just the right amount of energy, but that’s still pretty impressive.
- •8. AbrahamWhenever I saw Abe, I would yell “Aaaaaaaaaaaaabe” like I was the Fonz! Not sure he appreciated it, but it was a fun part of my day.
- •7. HarryIf I passed Harry in the hall and said the words “Executive Order,” 30 minutes later he’d bring me a Big Mac and large fries. That’s how you get ahead in politics.
- •6. MaxFollowed instructions to a T and clearly had a passion for policy. I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see him on the Supreme Court someday.
- •5. AllanAllan could walk and talk with the best of them. Was really amazing at handing you just the right folder the moment you needed it.
- •4. DimitriOur token foreign intern. Was a good guy to have standing in the room for the sake of pictures.
- •3. LanceNot much of a worker, but we used to talk baseball. This kid was like a goddamn sports almanac. It was amazing.
- •2. Monica
- •1. ConnorConnor was the best! Getting bagels in the morning, leading White House tours, keeping secrets, he did it all! Just a real cool dude.