Successful hacking attempts
Well, you know, gaining access where you are not supposed to... with proper tools, it's actually not hard to do. I'm not a security expert, just a code 🐒!
- •SQL injection on internal company websiteWith the permission of my boss as a demonstration.
- •WEP wifi hacksWhen I was in China living with my grandparents, they had no internet, so "borrowed" my neighbors
- •WPA2 wifi hacksA few years later, when I visited again, they changed to a more "secure" router, but I needed the internet! Sorry neighbor...
- •Breaking into other people's accounts on shared hostingWas bored during lunch, and found some private keys on google, and I got in via SSH. I let a note there, something like, "you've got owned, don't leave your keys out in public!" Hope he saw it...
- •Break into my dad's home cameraHe left his camera default password on and accessible globally. I told him to change already, sorry.
- •HeartBleed SSH key hackingRemember that high risk vulnerability? I did it to show my boss it needs to be fixed yesterday! He listened.