Already on li.st? Open in app.
pros and cons
- •It's on the "first floor"surprise! The first floor of the building is actually 2 stories underground
- •I have my own outside patioIts 2 stories underground and surrounded by 3 really tall walls of concrete... soo it's a glorified pit.
- •I found a cute baby mouse out there thoIt was dead
- •If I had known this I quite literally would not have signed a lease here.
- •Man: (out of nowhere) "your eyebrows look really pretty"
- •Me: ... thanks
- •Man: "actually you look pretty, that outfit is beautiful"
- •cutting fruit beautifully is actually kinda hard
- •there will always be that drunk guy who hits u up allll night and never. tips. once.In the case of this wedding there were like 50 of those guys. don't be that guy
- •how to pretend to pour vodka but not actually pour any (towards the end of the night when people are too hammered)
I wrote this list of "100 Things To Do Before I Die" on an airplane barfbag in 8th grade (circa 2004) and I've saved it ever since. It's epic. Let's take a closer looksie shall we...✔️s for the items I've already done
- •1. SkydivingBe more cliche
- •2. Mountain ClimbingI promise this gets way more entertaining
- •3. Visit Australia
Be my friend?
- •Just landed in Philly
- •it's setting in
- •I know 2 people here
- •Treadmill minutesplz can I stop now
- •Airplane minutes if you can't sleepverry close second
- •Microwave minutesget in my bellyyyy
or clear & convincing evidence that studying for the bar exam has made me of unsound mind
- •B/c despite its location in a residential area, the property somehow ended up completely landlocked with no access to any roadsoops?
- •It's probably subject to like 5 mortgages, 3 statutory mechanic's liens, 4 purchase money security interests, and a home equity loan and, naturally, no one bothered to record ANY OF IT
- •B/c unbeknownst to most, Big Oil & Gas Co actually holds an interest in the mineral estate & they're about to come in and fuck shit up big timewith absolutely no consequences