(REGRETTABLE) TV I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
Reflecting back, I can't help but feel that these choices were most regrettable and that my parents owe me some form of compensation for the hours of childhood I lost watching these shows.
- •Gilligan's IslandGod why? And why is this the first that comes to mind? It's gotta be that damn theme song.
- •Brady BunchDebatably the worst quality of acting to ever occur on a sitcom but somehow an instant classic. I mean who didn't watch this? Stupid effing Jan.
- •Green AcresAnother super catchy theme song and another super weird corny show that my Dad thought was the funniest shit ever.
- •Family FeudWhen I would get my way. If you know me at all, then it does not surprise you that I've been training to be on this show since I was a child. I was born to play Fast Money.
- •7th HeavenWhat a wonderful wholesome family. I wonder where the pastor is now.. oh wait.. this is awkward.
- •I Dream of GenieGood god I regret making this list. My parents were the worst.
- •The Secret Life of an American TeenagerOk admittedly this was way later but when this show came out my mom got weirdly obsessed with it and made us watch it with her so she could ask us if that's what high school was really like. Spoiler alert: it wasn't. at all.