Already on li.st? Open in app.
We get so fanatic
- 1.Being sorrounded by family or friendsOn the peak of a mountain, on the beach, in your house or in the city center but always with somebody! This big event is meant to be lived with the beloved ones!
- 2.Wearing red underwearBoys, girls, little babies, 100 year old grandmother even your cat should wear red underwear. The tradition says it will give you luck the whole new year! *note_ 1_ the days before New Year's eve it's impossible to find other colors underwear 2_ if you wear red underwear during the month of August and people notice that, they are going to ask you: are you celebrating New Year's eve? FOR SURE
- 3.Putting a gold ring inside your champagne glassThe tradition says it gives you good luck too. Try hard not to make it stuck into your throat.
- •The false partyWith Michael Jordan as a guest and 'rocking around christmas tree' song
- •Pizza boy deliver“¡Quédate con el cambio sabandija asquerosa!”
- •Polca airportPolca polca polca polca
- •Spider on thiefs moment
- •CancanearIn the Canary Islands - to party hard and have fun // In Cuba - to act with vacilation
- •DescocotadoPersona descarada, desvergonzada
- •Chutzpahthe quality of audacity, for good or for bad