What should you do this Thanksgiving?
It's Thanksgiving. Some of us have 4 days off. I'm thankful for that!
- •Sleep inNO ALARMS!
- •Stay in your pajamas for longer than usualObvi
- •Complete a few errandsWhether it's cooking a dish or the feast, getting Christmas decorations ready, or studying a bit, just spend a few hours getting some stuff done
- •Watch Planes, Trains, and AutomobilesIt's the greatest Thanksgiving movie ever made. Also it's hilarious! And touching. John Hughes is a wonderful director.
- •See your familyIf you can't see them for some reason at least call them
- •EatAnd don't just eat. EAT.
- •Pass out and enjoy that you have three more days off
- •If you work retail or food none of this applies to you!